CRM for Jira - Customers & Sales
- Jira Service Management
Link your work in Jira with information about your customers
Store customer information
The app provides special sections to keep structured information about your customers: Companies (organizations) and Contacts (particular persons). You can use them both or separately according to business needs.
Define a company by reporter or manually
In case of contacting your customers via Jira, set the auto-population of the reporter's company. Or, just select a company manually to link it with issues. Use regular Jira search (~select list) to find all the links.
Get various sales reports
Using issues as sales allows the workflow to be adjusted as you prefer, with no limitations. The sales team can use regular dashboards and a variety of gadgets to get sales statistics. Smooth integration with other apps!
This plugin allows users to store information about customers and to track sales in Jira. Customers might be either particular persons (contacts), companies, or contacts organized to companies, according to your needs.
- Get directories of contacts, companies and create custom directories (i.e. assets, products) to store additional information. Interlink them to mirror the structure of your data.
- Use Jira issues for tracking sales with some extra sales functionality provided.
- Link issues with CRM information in a manual way or, in case of communicating with customers directly in Jira, – automatically.
- Customize the templates of the CRM directories.
Try out Calendar for Jira to plan meetings and sales activities with your clients.
Create Reminders to never forget planned communication with a customer.
💡 Seeking a particular feature? Contact us via our Customer Portal.
Privacy and security
CRM for Jira - Customers & Sales integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Configure companies and contacts directories, add attributes of different types.