As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Create and save traceability matrices. View issue network and analyze impact of changes. Comply with CMMI SPICE traceability terms
Issue Relation Graph
Issue link graphs can be generated by this plugin.You can view direct and indirect relations between issues, analyze impact of changes. Centrality of an issue and density of its network are visually displayed.
Save and Compare Traceability Baseline Matrices
Create and save your traceability matrix filter then create your traceability matrix baselines. Compare them. List changes between baselines you have submitted to your customers at different project milestones.
Comply with CMMI and ISO15504 (SPICE).
This plugin allows to create traceabilty from requirements to test cases and from test cases to requirements In this way project can satisfy traceability requirements mentioned in CMMI and ISO15504 (SPICE).
- Cross-Project and Filter supported traceability matrices and baselines
- Bi-directional traceability matrices and issue link graphs can be generated by this plugin.
- One can report traceability between different issue types such as features, stories, tasks, tests, bugs and other custom issue types.
- Change impact analysis can be done more objectively since this plugin provides which issues are directly or indirectly linked to the issue that is being changed.
- This plug-in helps organizations to satisfy requirements management process area SP 1.4 Maintain bidirectional traceability among requirements and work products
- Bi-directional traceability reports are generated in Excel or HTML format.
- Bi-directional traceability reports can be filter or project based.
- Issue relation graph tab shows all other issues which can be affected by a change on an individual issue. The issues can be either directly or indirectly linked to the individual issue.
- Issue details are shown on the graph.
Traceability Baseline Change Impact Report