Checklist for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Checklist for Jira is ideal for ToDo lists, QA or Agile processes like Definition of Done & Acceptance Criteria. Bye, bye subtasks
Save Time & Standardize Processes with Templates
Created once, then applied to multiple issues, checklist templates make it fast and easy to standardize processes, ensure compliance and guarantee everything gets done. Pin or tag favorite templates for quick access.
Make Tasks Clear with Smart Checklist Items
Checklist items can be global or issue-specific, optional or mandatory, set as a default for an issue type. They can include statuses, due dates, and user assignments. Convert items to new Jira issues in a single click.
Stay Ahead with Automation & Workflow Integration
Default items, automated transitions, and workflow validators keep you two steps ahead. Custom field integration makes for easy bulk editing and use with automation, as well as inclusion in CSV imports/exports.
Trusted by Global and Fortune 500 companies to get the job done, Checklist helps you simplify your workflow and reduce the need for subtasks. Use them for To Do lists, QA or Agile processes like Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria.
- Configure the checklists for your business
- Add multiple checklists in one issue
- Add items directly in the issue or have global items applied automatically
- Displaying checklist progress to JSM customers
- Allow JSM customers to fill in a checklist
- See checklists stats on the Jira dashboard
- Conditionally add items during transitions
- Apply workflow conditions & validators to ensure that checklists complete
- Include text formatting, hyperlinks, issue keys, due dates & user assignments on items
- Set items as mandatory or optional
- Use simple checkboxes or item statuses
- Display Banners on Agile Cards and search views
- Search for partially/fully completed checklists
- Track who completed checklist items and when
Privacy and security
Track your progress at a glance by displaying Checklist data on Agile cards.