Checklist for Jira
Checklist for Jira is ideal for ToDo lists, QA or Agile processes like Definition of Done & Acceptance Criteria. Bye, bye subtasks
Save Time & Standardize Processes with Templates
Created once, then applied to multiple issues, checklist templates make it fast and easy to standardize processes, ensure compliance and guarantee everything gets done. Pin or tag favorite templates for quick access.
Make Tasks Clear with Smart Checklist Items
Checklist items can be global or issue-specific, optional or mandatory, set as a default for an issue type. They can include statuses, due dates, and user assignments. Convert items to new Jira issues in a single click.
Stay Ahead with Automation & Workflow Integration
Default items, automated transitions, and workflow validators keep you two steps ahead. Custom field integration makes for easy bulk editing and use with automation, as well as inclusion in CSV imports/exports.
Trusted by Global and Fortune 500 companies to get the job done, Checklist helps simplify your workflow and reduce the need for subtasks. Use them for To Do lists, QA, or Agile processes like Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria.
- Create optional, mandatory, local or global items 🌎
- Text formatting, hyperlinks & issue keys 🔑
- User assignments & due dates 📅
- Custom item statuses 🚦
- Add multiple checklists ➕
- Checklist templates 📋
- Checklist history 📖
- Permission system 🔒
- Automation for Jira 🤖
- Display banners on agile cards ✅
- Workflow post-functions, conditions & validators 🚫
- Compatible with Jira Service Management
- View checklists stats in Jira dashboards 📊
- Augment JQL search capabilities 🔍
- Import/Export ↕️
- Third-party integrations 🔌
- Rest API & Scripting 💻
- Advanced configuration ⚙️
- Migration from My ToDo ✈️
Track your progress at a glance by displaying Checklist data on Agile cards.