Checklist for Jira
Checklist for Jira is ideal for ToDo lists, QA or Agile processes like Definition of Done & Acceptance Criteria. Bye, bye subtasks
All the information at your fingertips
Rapidly see, from the issue detail view, the status and progress of the checklist along with which items are global and which ones are from the issue.
Set items’ progress via statuses
Use Checklist’s built-in statuses to quickly indicate items that are currently being worked on. You can also create your own list of statuses.
Adapt Checklists to your workflow
Adapt the Checklist to the issue at hand. Create as many checklists as you want and assign them contexts based on projects and/or issue types to manage their visibility.
Trusted by many of the Global and Fortune 500 companies to get the job done, Checklist can help you simplify your workflow in Jira. Whether you are a Goods and Services company or an Agile development team, Checklist will help you track what is important to you without resorting to Jira's subtasks. Ideal for Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria or any ToDo lists!
Some of the things you can do with Checklist:
- Add checklist items directly to the issue
- Use Global Items to immediately add or remove items from all issues
- Create multiple checklists and limit their visibility to specific projects and/or issue types
- Set the statuses of individual checklist items
- Insert hyperlinks and other special formatting
- Validate if all the checklist items were completed before a transition
- Track who completed checklist items and when
- Chose to make checklist items optional or mandatory
- Create Global Item Templates which can then be used to standardize multiple checklists at once and across projects
Privacy and security
Checklist for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Inline edition of checklist items.