- Make the content-type configurable (thanks to Asger for the PR)
Fix UI Bugs for Bitbucket 5.2 and bigger
Fix configuration screen bug:
The bug was introduced by Atlassian in Bitbucket 5.2.2 where the context "bitbucket.page.repository.settings.hooks" stopped working. This release just fixes this bug.
Fix UI bug
* Make the url translation more robust.
Another minor bugfix:
* fix problem when deleting a branch (via git push)
* Fix NPE when no body is returned from the HTTP request - no real functionality was affected besides having an ugly stacktrace in the logs :-)
Details for the url variables can be found here:
Now working with Bitbucket Server 5
* An option was added to allow the user to select an option to skip ssl validation.
* Minor security fix: The debug logs don't contain any passwords any longer.
The new version supports the filtering of the push events. Only references that match all the filters will trigger an event. The following filters are available:
The Filters are specified in RegEx. This comes handy if you only want to trigger on branches and never on tags. You can do this by specifying $a in the tag filter. Explanation: The $ specifies the end of the line, the a has to follow. This is impossible, hence this RegEx will never be true.
The new version provides also the possibility to trigger a HTTP request with different methods:
The GUI was also redesigned. It now contains a help for the URL translation and the restrictions/filtering. The different URLs are now displayed in tabs. Also internationalization (i18n) was introducted.
Added a new logo and corrected a small typo.