Subcomponents for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Extend projects with Subcomponents, Component Versions, Packages, Component and Version custom properties
Split and rule a project with Subcomponents
Convert project components into a meaningful hierarchy.
Enable users to select components from the hierarchy in issues including Customer Portal.
Find issues and create reports based on subcomponents hierarchy.
Release components independently with Versions
Organize and manage release roadmap on a component level.
Different teams can develop and release different components in one project.
Filter and group versions by issue components when editing any issue Version fields.
Group versions into Packages
Organize and track multiple versions as a single product release
Find all packages where an issue is implemented using Packages issue panel
Search issues and create reports based on packages with packageVersions() JQL
Subcomponents app implements the following missing parts of Jira projects functionality:
- Subcomponents - extend components with subcomponents hierarchy
- Component versions - link versions to components to make them releasable
- Packages - group system versions into a product release
- Component properties - add more details to components + componentProps() JQL search
- Version properties - add more details to versions + versionProps() JQL search
- Global settings - enable extensions for projects types
- Custom permissions - delegate manage extensions to non-project admin users
- Public REST API - create integrations, pull and post data from/to extensions
Privacy and security