Update on Transition for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Automatically update field values and validate transitions for existing Jira issues within your workflow — no coding required
Auto-update issues and subtasks with ease
Automatically update multiple issues and subtasks as part of your workflow. Use the code-free, form-based menu to configure dynamic updates, including assignees, watchers, labels, links, attachments, comments, and more.
Set up simple or advanced conditioning logic
Easily configure post function conditions using regex pattern matching and JQL queries to determine whether issues or subtasks should be updated based on field values from the original issue or parent issue.
Configure smart workflow transition validators
Build highly customized conditioned validators to determine whether a Jira workflow transition should occur in the first place, and customize notification messages for users (supports regex and JQL).
☁️ Looking for this app in cloud? Check out Create on Transition for Jira Cloud →
- Easy, code-free configuration in an intuitive menu
- Automatically update one or more issues or subtasks as part of your workflow
- Configure post function conditions using regex pattern matching and JQL queries to determine whether issues or subtasks should be updated
- Auto-populate issue fields dynamically using substitution variables to keep issues in sync
- Transition issues with the "Update issues" post function
- Create conditioned validators that determine if a transition should occur
- Check out the Data Center version of this app — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
Pair with Create on Transition for a complete, end-to-end Jira automation engine.
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Try Update on Transition today!
Privacy and security