Update on Transition for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Automatically update field values and validate transitions for existing Jira issues within your workflow — no coding required
Auto-update issues and subtasks with ease
Automatically update multiple issues and subtasks as part of your workflow. Use the code-free, form-based menu to configure dynamic updates, including assignees, watchers, labels, links, attachments, comments, and more.
Set up simple or advanced conditioning logic
Easily configure post function conditions using regex pattern matching and JQL queries to determine whether issues or subtasks should be updated based on field values from the original issue or parent issue.
Configure smart workflow transition validators
Build highly customized conditioned validators to determine whether a Jira workflow transition should occur in the first place & customize notification messages for users (supports regex & JQL).
*Formerly a Bob Swift app
Update on Transition for Jira (formerly a Bob Swift app) allows you to automatically update issues using powerful workflow functions – no coding required.
☁️ Looking for this app on Cloud? Check out Create on Transition for Jira Cloud →
- Easy, code-free configuration in an intuitive menu
- Automatically update one or more issues or subtasks as part of your workflow
- Configure post function conditions using regex pattern matching and JQL queries to determine whether issues or subtasks should be updated
- Auto-populate issue fields dynamically using substitution variables to keep issues in sync
- Transition issues with the "Update issues" post function
- Create conditioned validators that determine if a transition should occur
Pair with Create on Transition for a complete, end-to-end Jira automation engine.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Try Update on Transition today!
Privacy and security