Issue History Collector - See History
- Jira Service Management
Jira ticket tracking & monitoring, bug tracking, export ticket history, project statistics, see history of issues
Monitor issue duration in real time
Gather real time statistics by assignees and statuses. Easily track how long the issue was in a certain status, time spent, and who was working on it.
View total time in the specified status
Configurable report setups helps you manage which data you are interested in monitoring to optimize your issue history reporting.
Reporting on issue history statistics
Use special project reports to monitor statistics by status or user, and time spent on each ticket. Perfect for SLA management.
Issue History Collector for Jira cloud helps Project Managers and Stakeholders track issues easily and monitor how much time team members are spending on a request. You can monitor time QA logged on testing, Development – on building out a new feature, and Support – on closing out a client request so you can improve productivity.
- View issue stats for the specified statuses and users, monitor ticket age in real time
- A dedicated report to see issue progress grouped by statuses tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive view by assignees to monitor who and how long was working on the ticket
- Issue History Collector Gadget with a set of customizable reports
Main use cases
- Track the amount of time that the ticket was in each of the statuses
- Monitor time spent on the ticket by each assignee
- Report on the ticket progress to identify roadblocks
We will be adding more features in the near future. If you need any assistance or would like to request a feature - we are just one click away!
Privacy and security
Issue History Collector - See History integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Status / user statistics