HTTP Feed Custom Fields
- Jira Service Management
Work with dynamic data with select list custom fields using HTTP via JSON or XML
HTTP requests are easy to configure
Leverage easy configuration for the HTTP fields. You can set basic access authentication and select an HTTP request type.
Feed single or multi select options via JSON / XML
HTTP feed custom fields obtain values from a JSON or XML response via JSONPath or XPath. Once you have them configured, you can select one or multiple options in a ticket Create or Edit view.
Expand your Jira tickets with "smart" fields
Create custom fields which will be populated dynamically from external datasources.
HTTP Feed Custom Fields retrieve dynamic information from external systems. No more disconnected data that you have to input manually – get it all in your Jira and have it updated dynamically.
- Ensure that custom fields data is always up-to-date
- Set or update the value of custom fields with an automation rule
- Save time of your Jira admins by setting it up only once
Main use cases
- Pull and display a list of values from an external system, without a necessity to enter them all manually into Jira or to enter them all into your database
- Retrieve end-user data from external systems and display it on a support ticket
If you have an idea for a feature that you would like to have implemented - we're just one click away.
Privacy and security
Configure field parameters