With 2.0.2 version of the HTTP Feed Custom fields, we have
- Now the app sends a detailed information and output to the console for the cases when it get a correct HTTP response for a certain HTTP field.
- Now the app returns all information for all requested custom fields at once. We also added extra checks to prevent unchecked exceptions.
- The app response is more clear now - when http data is an Object, not Array - returns single element Array
- single number value
- single string value
- an array of strings
and for XPath:
- single text value of XML element node
- an array of text values, generated from XML element nodes
- an array of text values, generated from XML text nodes