Public Announcement Service for Jira and Confluence
Public Announcement Service Plugin for Jira and Confluence
- Schedule announcements to let your users know about upcoming maintenances
- Target all users or only specific groups
- Add a link to your banner to provide additional information
- Dismissible banner
For how to use this plugin, read the wiki page.
There are no additional screenshots.
Support is not available for this app.
Version 2.1 • Jira Server 6.0 - 6.4.14,
Confluence Server 5.0 - 5.8.18 • Released 2013-07-01
Initial Marketplace release
- Log into your Atlassian application instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Public Announcement Service for Jira and Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Atlassian application instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.