Markdown for Confluence
Create and render Markdown content in Confluence — pull in Markdown from external sources like Bitbucket, GitHub, and GitLab
Render Markdown content on Confluence pages
Enter Markdown directly into the Markdown macro body to show content on a Confluence page. Refine content with advanced find and replace capabilities, hard or soft line wraps, and by enabling or disabling HTML tags.
Pull in Markdown content from multiple sources
Use flexible macros to bring in Markdown content from a public URL or a URL that requires basic authentication, or a Confluence attachment on the same page, another page, or another space.
Easily configure GitLab, GitHub, and URL profiles
Admins can set up profiles to safely and easily bring in content from Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, or a URL.
*This product was formerly a Bob Swift app.
- Includes 3 flexible macros that render Markdown content in Confluence:
- Markdown — Markdown entered in the macro body
- Markdown from a URL — Markdown from a public or private URL
- Markdown from an attachment — Markdown from a Confluence attachment
- Admins can set up profiles so users can easily and safely bring in Markdown content from Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, or other URLs
- Modify output with advanced find and replace capabilities that support regex patterns
- Define newline wrap and enable or disable HTML tags
- Supports GitHub-flavored-Markdown (GFM) and PHP Markdown Extra
- Restrict URL access to a known URL whitelist
To create and render Markdown in Jira, check out Markdown for Jira!
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Markdown for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application