Markdown, HTML, PlantUML, LaTeX, Diagrams, Open API, Mermaid STAFF PICK
Embed Markdown, HTML, PlantUML, LaTeX, Diagrams, AsciiDoc, Graphviz, Mermaid, Swagger, and Open API from Git, Attachments or text
Markdown and More Support for Confluence
Add Markdown, LaTex, AsciiDoc, and Diagrams on your Confluence page by adding the relevant macro and providing the content you need.
Supports many different sources
Insert inline text, a public URL, GitHub.com, Bitbucket.org, GitLab.com, or a Confluence Attachment into the macro to include the content on the Confluence page.
Secure admin configurations
Administrators can Whitelist domains and IP addresses to control the links users insert in a macro body. Individual user access is managed via oAuth for remote files.
Extend Confluence functionality with Markdown, LateX, AsciiDoc, Open API / Swagger, and Diagram Macros.
- Insert Markdown, LaTex, AsciiDocs, and arbitrary HTML from inline text, Confluence Attachments, or Remote URLs
- Insert Open API / Swagger API Specs
- Insert text based Diagrams like PlantUML, GraphViz, Mermaid, and more
- Render Markdown from public URLs, GitHub.com, Bitbucket.org, GitLab.com, and Confluence Attachments
- Enable Whitelist (domains and IP addresses) for Markdown From URL Macro;
- Users authenticate with remote private files using oAuth
To avoid protect customer security, this macro does NOT support inline HTML.Supported Diagram types:
- C4 with PlantUML
Please check the document on the differences between the Cloud and On Prem version.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Markdown, HTML, PlantUML, LaTeX, Diagrams, Open API, Mermaid integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application