Markdown Macro for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Insert Markdown into Confluence. Use inline markdown text or a URL in the macro to display the content on your page
Markdown Support for Confluence
Render markdown on your Confluence page by adding Markdown Macro and providing the content you need. Available for Server and Data Center.
Markdown from inline text and public URL
Insert inline text or public URL (including GitHub and Bitbucket) into the macro body to include the content on the Confluence page. Supports headers, tables, images, code blocks, and more.
Secure admin configurations
Administrators can Whitelist domains and IP addresses to control the links users insert in a macro body.
Extend Confluence functionality with Markdown Macro.
- Insert Markdown content into a macro body;
- Display Markdown text on your Confluence page;
- Render Markdown from the inline text (tables, pictures, code snippets, links, etc.);
- Render Markdown from public URLs (including GitHub and Bitbucket);
- Enable Whitelist (domains and IP addresses) for Markdown From URL Macro;
To avoid protect customer security, this macro does NOT support inline HTML.
Privacy and security
Markdown Macro for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application