Announcer for Bitbucket Server
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Create and display custom announcements to your team — right within Bitbucket
Easily create new announcements of all types
Give a name, content, and type (full page, banner, flag, or dialog) and hit save. Your announcement can be posted immediately!
View the list of announcements
Easily view all of your active announcements and how many users have acknowledged them. You can also delete, edit, preview, or view the acceptance report for each announcement.
Great for Terms of Service announcements or just general maintenance notifications.
- Create an announcement in just a few clicks with an easy-to-use editor
- Customize your notifications with HTML, button text, icons, and more
- Display announcements as a full page, banner, flag, or dialog box
- Schedule announcements during a time and/or date range
- Post messages to specific users, groups, or projects
- View detailed reports on who's read each announcement
- Link to Slack within announcements
- Delegate announcement capabilities to project admins
- Add a “Remind Me Later“ button (mute temporarily)
- Integrate with Statuspage to easily communicate incidents
- Also available on Jira and Confluence
- Check out the Data Center version — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.