A convenient way to use the power of the PowerShell
Create, edit and run PowerShell scripts
You can easily create, edit and run PowerShell scripts directly in Bamboo.
Enjoy PowerShell syntax highlighting, code folding and braces completion.
Bamboo variables as PowerShell variables
Bamboo variables are accessible as PowerShell variables from inline and external scripts.
Windows PowerShell is a mighty script system and now it can be used for building, deploying and everything else in Atlassian Bamboo. You can easily create, edit and run scripts directly in Bamboo enjoying syntax highlighting and configuring your scripts with arguments and environment variables. Also scripts benefit from Bamboo variables substitutions.
- Create, edit and run PowerShell scripts
- Syntax highlighting
- Bamboo variables substitution
- Run external PowerShell scripts
- Pass arguments and environment variables
- Use Bamboo variables as PowerShell variables
- Show script exit code
- Control whether to load user profile
- Choose PowerShell bitness
- Linux support (pwsh and pwsh-preview)
- Run as a different user
- Version 1.2.x => Bamboo 6.0-7.x
- Version 1.1.x => Bamboo 5.0-6.x
- Version 1.0.x => Bamboo 4.2-4.4.8
Privacy and security
Sample failed task.