TestFLO - Test Management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
The most flexible Jira testing tool. Ideal for enterprise and highly regulated environments
Create your own test flow and manage it smoothly
Customize the app to fully adjust Jira to your testing and QA process. Make use of Jira projects, screens, permissions, and advanced workflows. Monitor the progress every step on the way with transparent reports.
Enable large-scale software testing in Jira
Use the Test Repository to quickly create test cases, test plans, and add preconditions. Enable test automation in Jira via REST API. Connect to the CI/CD pipeline to test in the DevOps cycle.
Fulfill the most rigorous requirements
Enjoy full traceability from requirements through test cases to bugs. Set up the app so as to comply with internal acceptance policies or external standards required by law.
TestFLO for Jira is all about scaling, flexibility, and compliance. It's the most customizable test management app that can be adjusted to the most excessive demands of the team as well as external standards.
Best suited for:
- Large-scale enterprises
- Highly regulated industries
- Requirements testing
- Agile and DevOps testing
Its features include:
- Numerous project and issue type configuration possibilities
- Test Repository with a tree folder structure for reusable templates
- Full traceability after integrating with an existing requirements management process
- Master Test Plan - a centralized place for planning and tracking Test Plans
- Advanced reports, Jira dashboard gadgets, and issue view panels
- Import tests from CSV and TestLink
- Automated tests supported out of the box (Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, NUnit)