Jenkins Integration for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Automate Everyday Tasks in Jira. Integrate Jenkins Builds to Your Jira for Seamless Collaboration
Save time searching for Jenkins builds
Optimize your workflow—spend less time searching for Jenkins builds. Identify job ownership and location within Jenkins, all directly from Jira. Get the answers you need in seconds without leaving the Jira environment.
Optimize development with Jenkins-Jira integration
Access essential build details right from the release report, and receive instant warnings for failing or unstable builds. Plan and view releases with confidence, streamlining your development process.
Be more efficient with automation
Automate actions in Jira based on Jenkins builds using our intuitive Rule Editor. Choose the event that triggers the rule, select conditions based on event data, and effortlessly add actions for the rule to perform.
Trusted by leading corporations and small development teams to get the latest build state for an issue right inside Jira.
Visualize Jenkins Build Information within Jira Issues:
- Gain quick access to all related build details for specific issues.
- Conveniently get links to identified builds, issues, and projects within Jira.
Customize Your Build Synchronization:
- Manage jobs from multiple Jenkins sites within Jira.
- Adjust your job synchronization preferences.
- Synchronize jobs within folders as well.
Visualize Build Data Effortlessly:
- Eliminate time-consuming searches for Jenkins builds.
- Tailor your Jenkins-Jira integration to suit your needs.
- View all tasks without leaving Jira.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Jenkins Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Visualize Jenkins Build Information From Jira Issues.