Jenkins Integration for Jira
Jenkins builds without leaving Jira, stop going to Jenkins to search for builds linked to Jira issues
Spend less time searching for Jenkins builds
• who does the job belong to?
• where is the job located in Jenkins?
• answers in seconds, all within Jira
Easier development with Jenkins - Jira integration
• build details within the release report
• warnings for failing or unstable builds
• view and plan releases with confidence
Automate actions in Jira based on Jenkins builds
When: Select an event to trigger rule
If: Select a condition to execute role based on event data
Then: Add an action(s) for rule to perform
Trusted by large corporations to small development shops to get the latest build state for an issue right inside Jira.
Read About Us, learn about Support or see our Support Center for documentation and more.
Visualize build information from Jenkins in Jira issues
- get all related build information for issues faster
- links to other identified builds, issues and projects
Customize which builds to synchronize
- synchronize jobs from multiple Jenkins site managed from a single location is Jira
- control which jobs are (and are not) synchronized
- jobs within a folder also available for synchronization
Visualize build data in Jira
- less time searching for Jenkins builds
- customized Jenkins-Jira integration
- all without leaving Jira
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Jenkins Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
My name is Mark Rekveld. I started open-sourcing projects in 2008, they unexpectedly led me to build apps for the Atlassian Marketplace. I do all the development and support.