Import and merge workflows, custom fields, statuses, associated screens, SIL scripts, and configurations from Test to Production
Import and export
Workflows, custom field (multiple contexts), associated screens, SIL scrips
You decide what to export
KIWI provides flexibility to choose whether to filter on issue types or import it as a whole.
... and how to import
You can merge or override custom fields and screens. The result is a list of actions to be executed on your target Jira.
KIWI is a Jira workflow deployment tool that addresses the initial configuration as well as subsequent deployments on staging and production environments. No change is needed on the deployment machine: your implementation will be ready to go with just a few clicks.
- Import and export workflows, custom fields, associated screens, SIL scripts, and more
- Flexibility to filter on the issue types
- Merge or override custom fields and screens. The result is a list of actions to be executed on your target Jira
- Generating mapping files and SIL aliases
- Migrating SIL scripts together with the workflow
- Merging CF mapping files and sil.aliases files
- Executing SIL scripts in the beginning and in the end of the workflow
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
You can choose to run a SIL script on the target machine