Time track with ease
A new action on each Jira issue allows to start and stop the Toggl time tracker. The summary and issue key of the Jira issue is used for the create Toggl time entry.
Joggler synchronizes the Toggl time entries with the Jira worklog automatically in the background. This allows you to see the time spent within each Jira issue. Toggl is the master and Jira the slave.
The in progress dashboard widget shows all running Toggl time entries. The widget allows to filter the entries by project.
Joggler seamlessly integrates the time tracker Toggl into Jira. With this plugin you can start and stop the Toggl timer from within each Jira issue. The plugin automatically synchronizes Toggl time entries into the Jira Worklog allowing you to see the time spent on each Jira issue. Time track with ease!
|10 users$10||25 users$300||50 users$550||100 users$1000||250 users$3000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Comerge AG provides support for this app.
Version 2.0.17-Final • Jira Server 7.1.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-04-12
Support for agile boards
- Toggl Button is now also available on agile boards!
- Supporting JIRA 7.9
- Fixing an issue occuring in combination with the JIRA Field Security Plugin
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Toggl integration for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Toggl integration for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Toggl integration for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Toggl integration for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.