Snippets for Bitbucket Server
Easily create and share code snippets in Bitbucket Server
Store code snippets directly in Bitbucket Server
Store your code snippets in Bitbucket Server to have them always handy. Choose whether your snippet should be public - visible to all logged in users - or private - only visible to users you give the url.
Share your code snippets with other users
Share the url of your code snippet with other users to let them view or download the code directly.
Create a collection of your favorite snippets
Star public snippets of other users to add them to your own starred snippets collection.
Download Snippets for Bitbucket Server now for a simple way to create and share code snippets in Bitbucket Server.
✅ Feature highlights:
- Store your code snippets in Bitbucket Server
- Share your code snippets with other users
- Comment on snippets
- Fine-grained visibility and access controls
- Discover snippets created by other users
- Star snippets to add them to your own snippets collection
- Embed snippets on any website or in Confluence by using our free Snippets for Confluence add-on
😀 More Bitbucket apps you’ll like:
- Enforce workflows and maintain high quality commit history with Yet Another Commit Checker
- Host documentation or any static website directly from a repository, with Pages for Bitbucket
- Create beautiful graphs and reports to visualize contributions, repository activity, commit history, and more with Charts & Graphs for Bitbucket
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security