Secure Content for Confluence
Restrict access to sensitive content blocks within your Confluence pages
Encrypt inline content
Minimize context switching and the burden of managing content in disparate tools by encrypting passwords and other sensitive information in secure content blocks within your Confluence pages.
Set granular permissions
Assign read, edit, or admin permissions to individual users or groups in Confluence to ensure your content is protected and current. Permissions are configured independently of Confluence page or space permissions.
Maintain visibility and control
Set notification levels and view audit logs to see when Secure Content was accessed, edited, or had permission changes. Safely empower others knowing you can revert back to previous versions.
*Formerly a Bob Swift app.
- Safely share sensitive content with inline content encryption in Confluence
- Configure user or group permissions to read, edit, or manage secure content blocks
- Confidently empower others to manage secure content with built-in auditing, notifications, and versions
- Replicate existing secure content blocks and their changes across multiple pages with unique identifier keys
- View and configure your secure content anywhere in Confluence with the Owner Report Macro
- Users can request access with one click, alerting the content owner for action via Confluence notifications
- Automatically display content to authorized users who are logged in to Confluence
- Check out the Data Center version — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Content in rich-text gives you enhanced visual organization with bullets, hyperlinks, and more for Confluence-style formatting capabilities.