Workzone: PullRequest Workflow
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Automate and control your Pull Request Workflow, Reviewers, Compliance, Approvals and Merge Process
Predefined Reviewers and Groups for files & paths
Configure pre-defined reviewers and groups for branches and file patterns. Each Pull Request for that branch will include these reviewers automatically. Avoid team spam - Code changes determine which reviewers are added.
Control the Pull Request Merge Process
Workzone can block a manual merge based on merge conditions like required approvals per group or file pattern, mandatory approvals, build results, tasks etc., or automerge the pull request if all conditions are met.
Compliance with Digitally Signed Approvals
CFR Part 11 / ISO 9001 compliance with digitally signed pull request reviewer approvals.Enforce digital signatures before a Pull Request can be merged.
Track digital signature history for compliance audits and reporting.
Over 250,000+ users in enterprise, government and regulated companies use Workzone to automate and control their SCM process in a straightforward and intuitive way.
🔍 Smart Reviews
- Add mandatory or suggested reviewers or reviewer groups automatically
- Smart reviewer selection by branches, modules and directories/files.
🚦Simple or Advanced Merge Control
- Control merge based on boolean expression merge conditions including group quota
- Enforce required approval counts for all reviewer types
- Merge a pull request automatically when all conditions are met
- Replace Pull Request approvals with digital signatures to meet compliance needs
- Enforce digital signatures as merge checks
- Allow or block git push operations for open pull requests
- Revoke all given approvals if the source and/or destination branch have been updated.
📃 Visit our documentation space to learn more
We are proud to work with some of the leading enterprises across the world.