Workzone: PullRequest Workflow
Automate and control your Bitbucket Pull Request Workflow, Reviewers, Approvals and Merge Process
Predefined Reviewers and Groups
Configure pre-defined reviewers for branches and file patterns. Each Pull Request for that branch will include these reviewers automatically. Optionally define source and target separately to refine the config scope.
Specific file and module reviewers
Conform to compliance requirements by adding specific reviewers per file pattern or source module. Only relevant reviewers are added to pull requests depending on the changeset.
Let Bitbucket Merge Automatically
Workzone can merge the Pull Request automatically on behalf of a proxy (or real) user when all or a percentage of reviewers have approved. Define target branches or branch patterns, define optional source branches.
Workzone for Bitbucket (Server) allows you to control your SCM workflow. It helps enterprises to implement their SCM process in a straightforward and intuitive way.
Predefined Pull Request Reviewers.
- Configure pre-defined (mandatory/suggested) reviewers and groups for branches, modules and directories/files. A Pull Request will include these reviewers automatically.
- Replace Pull Request approvals with digital signatures
Pull Request Merge Control
- Workzone merges a Pull Request automatically when all or a percentage of reviewers have approved or signed and/or on successful build results.
- Workzone can block pull request merges if merge conditions are not met.
- Require CFR Part 11 E-Signatures for Pull Request approvals
- Allow or block push operations to a branch once a Pull Request has been created and un-approve all approvals should the originating branch be updated.
- Block/Allow merging Pull Requests based on configurable merge conditions.
Privacy and security
Workzone: PullRequest Workflow integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Access to pull requests, and ability to create, merge and decline them
- Administrator access to all the repositories the authorizing user has access to
Pull Request Overview Page