Workzone: PullRequest Workflow
Automate and control your Bitbucket Pull Request Workflow, Reviewers, Approvals and Merge Process
Predefined Reviewers and Groups
Configure pre-defined reviewers for branches and file patterns. Each Pull Request for that branch will include these reviewers automatically. Optionally define source and target separately to refine the config scope.
Let Bitbucket Merge Automatically
Workzone can merge the Pull Request automatically on behalf of a proxy (or real) user when all or a percentage of reviewers have approved. Define target branches or branch patterns, define optional source branches.
Digitally Signed Approvals
CFR Part 11 compliance with digitally signed Pull Request Approvals.
Signees must approve with their username and password.
Require N digital signatures before a Pull Request can be merged.
Track signed off Pull Requests
Workzone for Bitbucket (Server) allows you to control your SCM workflow. It helps enterprises to implement their SCM process in a straightforward and intuitive way.
Predefined Pull Request Reviewers.
- Configure pre-defined (mandatory/suggested) reviewers and groups for branches, directories/files. A Pull Request will include these reviewers automatically.
- Replace Pull Request approvals with digital signatures
Automatic Pull Request Merge.
- Workzone merges a Pull Request automatically when all or a percentage of reviewers have approved or signed and/or on successful build results.
- Workzone can delete the source branch of a Pull Request after successful automatic merge.
- Require CFR Part 11 E-Signatures for Pull Request approvals
- Allow or block push operations to a branch once a Pull Request has been created and un-approve all approvals should the originating branch be updated.
- Block/Allow merging Pull Requests based on configurable merge conditions.
Privacy and security
Control Pull Request Workflow