Connector for Google Drive & Confluence
Integrates Google Drive and Confluence to centralize document management storage and enhance collaboration
View Google Drive files in Confluence
Reduce context switching by embedding Google Drive files directly in Confluence pages. Preview files, download a copy, and one-click button to edit in Google Drive.
File selection made easy (Team Drives included!)
Easily fetch & display a list of files with Google file picker. Sort, search or upload files directly to Google Drive. Pick any file types supported e.g. docs, spreadsheets, slides, forms, PDFs, images, videos & more.
Embed a Drive folder
Pick a folder, and show the list of files as reference. Perfect usage for document repository management for your teams.
Your business users collaborate in Confluence. Your documents are stored in Google Drive. You want a centralized document management storage that is accessible from within Confluence. Connector for Google Drive & Confluence lets business users access and view the documents without leaving Confluence.
With Connector, users can access the Drive macro which:
- Uses Google Picker to select files from Google Drive, and embed the files in Confluence pages
- Works with Google Team Drives; shared spaces where teams can easily store, search, and access their files anywhere from any device.
- Lists the content of a Drive folder
- Supports switching between multiple G Suite accounts
- Uses the standard Google OAuth authentication, for easy client-side authentication
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
Quick access to operations for your Google Drive documents - edit, download, and switch between multiple G Suite accounts.