Integrate WhiteHat Sentinel with your Jira® server
Create/close tickets for Sentinel vulnerabilities
Create or close Jira tickets for your Sentinel vulnerabilities automatically. Fully customizable interface to control Sentinel findings as they integrate into Jira®as Issues.
Fully customizable asset administration area
Fully customizable interface to control the asset findings as they integrate into Jira® as Issues. Control the mapping of vulnerability levels, filtering of vulnerabilities, the issues presentation, and more.
Sentinel functionality available in Jira® Issues
Full support of Sentinel functionality ported over to the Jira® issues page . Vulnerability information such as description and solutions are viewable from the Issue ticket. Retest, ask a question, tagging, and more.
NTT Application Security (formerly WhiteHat Security), a Leader in application security testing, provides static and dynamic application security testing solutions that enable organizations to implement DevSecOps using their existing DevOps tools of choice.
To try WhiteHat Sentinel for free, click here.
- Automatically create, update, or close Jira® bug tickets for your WhiteHat Sentinel vulnerabilities
- Find detailed descriptions & solutions for your vulnerabilities, curated by WhiteHat TRC, within your Jira® tickets
- Directly access the security experts at the TRC via Ask-a-Question feature and see their response from within your Jira® tickets
- Retest your vulnerabilities right from within your Jira® tickets
- Manage assignment of your WhiteHat Sentinel vulnerabilities & Jira® tickets globally or per-asset
- Configure and customize using multiple options provided
Privacy and security
Administration level configurations to handle custom workflows and Issues custom to an organization. Check installation & setup video here: https://youtu.be/3kXUOekkUjI