Webhook to Jenkins for Bitbucket STAFF PICK
Improve your DevOps workflow with automation that instantly notifies Jenkins about code commits and merges from Bitbucket
Integrate Bitbucket Cloud and Jenkins
Enhance Bitbucket Cloud with the power and flexibility of continuous integration provided by Jenkins. Tie builds, deployments and automations to your Bitbucket Cloud workflows.
Easy and Quick Setup, Configuration, and Testing
Quickly set up and manage triggers. Easily configure your hook on a repository level, and test your configuration with a click of a button.
Advanced Configuration and Workflow Options
Connect your entire development team. Add multiple Jenkins servers, whitelist/blacklist branches, ignore commits from specific users, and much more!
Free for a limited time! Improve your team’s productivity with continuous integration.
✅ Feature highlights:
- Support for adding multiple Jenkins servers
- Support for build parameters
- Triggers include: Pull Request Opened, Pull Request ReOpened, Pull Request Merged, and Repository Refs Changed
- Lightning-fast customer support
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Webhook to Jenkins for Bitbucket integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Access to projects
- Read access to pull requests and collaborate on them
- Read access to all the repositories the authorizing user has access to
Bitbucket Builds list