Webhook to Jenkins for Bitbucket
Improve your DevOps workflow with automation that instantly notifies Jenkins about code commits and merges from Bitbucket
Integrate Bitbucket Server and Jenkins
Enhance Bitbucket Server with the power and flexibility of continuous integration provided by Jenkins. Tie builds, deployments and automations to your Bitbucket Server workflows.
Easy and Quick Setup, Configuration, and Testing
Quickly set up and manage triggers. Easily configure your hook on a project or repository level, and test your configuration with a click of a button.
Advanced Configuration and Workflow Options
Connect your entire development team. Add multiple Jenkins servers, trigger builds manually, whitelist/blacklist branches, ignore commits from specific users, and much more!
Download a free trial now to improve your team’s productivity with continuous integration.
✅ Feature highlights:
- Support for project-level configuration
- Support for adding multiple Jenkins servers
- Support for build parameters
- Support for Jenkins Blue Ocean
- Triggers include: Pull Request Opened, Pull Request ReOpened, Pull Request Merged, and Repository Refs Changed
- Retrigger builds manually from the pull request screen
- Support for Bitbucket Mirrors
- Lightning-fast customer support
😀 More Bitbucket apps you’ll like:
- Enforce workflows and maintain high quality commit history with Yet Another Commit Checker
- Host documentation or any static website directly from a repository, with Pages for Bitbucket
- Easily create and share code snippets with Snippets for Bitbucket
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Bitbucket Builds list