Luminous Test Suite
The Luminous Test Scenario is a Jira plugin which provides the test scenario lifecycle of [Open], [Success], [Failed], [Blocked], and [Permanently Failed]
and graphically reports testing progress of each test engineer.
This plugin is for software development teams which want to fully utilize Jira for the testing management.
1. Test Scenario Lifecycle
[Open]: The test scenario is to be executed.
[Success]: The test scenario has been executed and the result is successful.
[Failed]: The test scenario has been executed and the result is a failure.
[Blocked]: The test scenario cannot be executed due to other test scenarios' failure results.
[Permanently Failed]: The test scenario is meaningless and cannot be executed due to some requirement changes.
2. Graphical Reporting
The testing progress is shown graphically, reporting which assignee test engineer has executed how many test scenarios and how many are successful, failed, blocked, and permanently failed.
$10 starter license
You can use this plugin for a small team of ten software developers with just $10. This is in the footsteps of Atlassian's $10 Starter License program. The license fee is directly donated to Room to Read, a charity organization which helps educate poor children in poverty-ridden developing countries.
About Luminous Lead
We are a very small software development organization, not yet a corporate person, located in Tokyo which aims a better world by contributing to the software development with an open and diligent mind.
If you have any feature enhancement requests, please feel free to get contact with us, Luminous Lead.
|10 users$10||25 users$10||50 users$10||100 users$10||250 users$10||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Luminos Lead provides support for this app.
Version 1.0 • Jira Server 5.2 - 6.0 • Released 2013-04-10
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Luminous Test Suite via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Luminous Test Suite. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Luminous Test Suite begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.