Community Forums for Confluence
Discuss, collaborate, and build engagement with topics directly inside of Confluence
Build powerful and organised forums
Build forums in any Confluence space, pin important topics, surface trending topics and split out discussions into sub-topics.
Easy to navigate and track forums
Easily navigate to the forum you're after, keep your teams notified of new topics and activity and gain global insights of all forum activity.
Create new customised forums in seconds
The blueprints feature helps you create a highly customised forum in seconds.
Community Forums gives teams the ability to create forums directly inside of their Confluence spaces. Effectively track discussion around important topics, encourage topic interaction and keep important content relevant.
With Community Forums you can:
- Create Forums for projects, teams or company-wide discussions
- Create new forums in seconds using our easy-to-use blueprint tool
- Gain a global understanding of all forums and activity in your organisation
- Keep important content in the front of users minds by pinning it the top of a forum
- Prioritise trending topics
- Keep current with the latest activity with a pop-up
- Customise the layout and information displayed on the forum
- Split large topics into sub-topics.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Community Forums gives you a global understanding of forum activity across your Confluence instance, allowing you to effectively manage your forums.