Community Forums for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Discuss, collaborate, and build engagement with topics directly inside of Confluence
Customised forums on any Confluence page
Create Forums in just moments with the Forums macro, providing a simple way to let your users create and add to topics.
Activity at a glance
Easily see how many replies a topic has, who the author was and when the latest activity occurred.
The right topic at the right time
Find the topic that you're after with the search feature and configure the results.
Community Forums gives teams the ability to create forums directly inside of their Confluence spaces. Effectively track discussion around important topics, encourage topic interaction and keep important content relevant.
With Community Forums you can:
- Create Forums for projects, teams or company-wide discussions
- Keep important content in the front of users minds by pinning it the top of a forum
- Easily find topics you're interested in with the search feature.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Community Forums for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application