EasyMind - Mind Maps for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
EasyMind: Empowering Teams to Visualize Ideas and Streamline Communication
Create Mind maps in Confluence directly
No need to use external software when creating Mind maps. Use EasyMind and create Mind maps directly on your Confluence page. You can also import them from other mind mapping softwares.
Plan and organise your work with EasyMind
Use EasyMind when planning a project, organising your tasks or when you need to break a complicated job into smaller tasks. Make use of different colours, styles and markers to ease your work.
Use Mind maps to share ideas accross the teams
Capture your ideas, clarify the information and plan your projects more effectively with mind mapping. Use EasyMind and mindmaps for brainstorming and saving all ideas in Confluence project directly.
EasyMind Key Features
- The easiest way to work with Mind maps in Confluence Server, DataCenter and Cloud
- User-friendly and fast work with Mind map nodes
- Copy & Paste of nodes and their formats
- Import from formatted text (MS Word, LibreOffice, ...)
- Option to add Pictures, URL links, Notes, Labels, Relations and Groups to your Mind map
- Various node layouts including custom options
- Wide range of mind map styles and customizations including markers, lines, colors, font families, ...
- Undo & Redo function
- EasyMind supports Import & Export of Mind maps, specifically:
- XMind 8
- Export to PNG
- Multi-language support
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Option to create mindmap templates
- Confluence search window can find your Mind map based on texts in nodes
- Permission scheme according to page settings
- Automatic save of your Mind map ensuring you do not loose any data
- Mind maps version control
- Completely GDPR compliant