Advanced Password Policy for Jira
- Jira Software
Enrich Jira Password Policy with customizable security settings for ultimate protection tailored to your needs
Extensive password complexity requirements
Impose diverse custom rules for password creation to safeguard your Jira against password interception. You can choose from an array of properties, including complexity, length, similarity to previous passwords, and age.
Various user locking options
To guard access to your sensitive data, set tailored conditions for locking user accounts. Select from various options, like locking after a number of failed logins, password expiration, inactivity or a selected date.
Jira Service Management security rules
For even further security assessment, enable the app to function also on the Customer Portal for your internal customers. Display notifications and validation checklists on login and change password screens.
Advanced Password Policy extends Jira's basic password policy to best suit your practical security needs.
Advanced Password Policy for Jira lets you:
- enforce password history to ensure a new password cannot be the same as the set number of previous passwords.
- guard access to your work by locking users after a number of failed logins, password expiration, period of inactivity, or a selected date.
- protect user accounts by enforcing periodical password change, making it harder to intercept passwords.
- set and customize password expiration and account locking notifications to keep users informed in a friendly way.
- set rules for password complexity to make sure passwords can't be easily guessed.
Advanced Password Policy is also available for Confluence. Find it here.
To further enhance your Jira experience, check out:
Privacy and security
Advanced Password Policy for Jira extends Jira's basic password policy to best suit your practical security needs