PractiTest Test Management for Jira
End to End Test Management solution with 2 Way real-time Integration for JIRA Cloud, Server and Data Center
Empower Jira with the best test management tool
Use a stand-alone test management system that works best with Jira, without exhausting its resources. Don’t compromise on the quality and performance of your tools; Integrate the best QA Management to your Jira account
Best integration = Best results
Report, track & sync bugs & user stories, data, status & fields, from and to PractiTest. Visualize process & results, including manual, ET & automation testing, using data from PractiTest, Jira and other tools you use.
Clear real-time visibility to all QA efforts
PractiTest is a centralized hub for the entire application lifecycle. No matter what testing approach and what tools you are using, PractiTest is dynamic & customizable to your process and integrates with any tool!
Free for PractiTest users
Why is PractiTest the best test management for Jira?
- Because our clients say so: “The platform’s traceability matrix provided real tracking data, while its two-way integration with Jira enabled improved sharing with team members.” Miroslav Jezek, Test Architect, Unicorn Systems
- Because unlike other tools that reside inside Jira and overuse Jira resources, PractiTest works best with Jira side-by-side with seamless real-time data integration
- It streamlines your work: Report bugs directly from your run with reproduction steps, Sync entities and map Jira fields to PractiTest fields, Edit your data in one system and changes will be updated in both
- You get full visibility basing dashboards & reports on data from both systems
- Because it integrates seamlessly with external tools; a centralized hub for manual & automation testing
- You save time reusing elements and organizing data dynamically
- Because you can release better & faster
Privacy and security
PractiTest Test Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
link an issue from PractiTest to Jira