Automatically numbered captions and linked references
Automatically increment numbers for tables and figures as well as user selected types.
Easily link to captioned items
Easily create linked references to captions on the same and other pages.
Quickly add captions
In edit mode, select + (Insert) → Captioned Item macro and add the content to be captioned.
Select a picture, table, or other item then select Insert->Insert caption. It's that easy to add a formatted, automatically numbered caption.
Captions will be numbered incrementally for each caption of the same type (Figure, Table, etc).
Captioned items can be linked to by using the Caption Reference macro (even from other pages).
How to use:
- To add a caption to an item, select the item, then select "Caption for Selection" in the Insert menu. You can then select the caption name/keyword and caption text. Enter a unique anchor name if you would like to link to this item.
- To add a link to a captioned item, create a "Caption Reference" macro. Then enter the same anchor name as you entered in the Captioned Item macro options.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Numbered Captions integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application