PocketQuery - SQL & REST for Confluence
Create dynamic Confluence pages with real-time data via SQL and REST
Run predefined queries to external datasources
Display data from arbitrary SQL databases or REST APIs by embedding the PocketQuery macro in any Confluence page. Have all relevant information available in one place!
Full control for (only) your administrators
Enforce security by controlling who can access the administration interface. Only those users can create new Queries and format the result using the full power of HTML/Velocity Templates.
Visualize data the way you like it
Prepare your data with custom Converter functions applying arbitrary calculations until the results fit your needs. Then, create appealing visualizations in your Templates.
Try our top-rated data integration tool "PocketQuery for Confluence" today!
- Fetch data from SQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB, Microsoft MSSQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, SAP HANA) and REST APIs (Basic Auth, OAuth2, Custom Headers) via pre-defined queries.
- Add parameters to your queries that users can provide values for.
- Display query results on Confluence pages, using the PocketQuery Macro.
- Define custom templates & converters to shape the presentation of your query results.
- Read the Getting Started and tutorials
- Browse through the documentation
- Need help? Raise a ticket at our ServiceDesk
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Privacy and security
PocketQuery - SQL & REST for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application