PocketQuery - SQL & REST for Confluence
Create dynamic Confluence pages with real-time data via SQL and REST
Run predefined queries to external datasources
Display data from arbitrary SQL databases or REST APIs by embedding the PocketQuery macro in any Confluence page. Have all relevant information available in one place!
Full control for (only) your administrators
Enforce security by controlling who can access the administration interface. Only those users can create new Queries and format the result using the full power of HTML/Velocity Templates.
Visualize data the way you like it
Prepare your data with custom Converter functions applying arbitrary calculations until the results fit your needs. Then, create appealing visualizations in your Templates.
🔥 PocketQuery 4 for Confluence is out! Run queries from the PQ admin with the new Preview! Present your users the same dialog in the PQ macro browser! And to the admins: from now on feel free to rename your queries! Find more info on our Release Blog Post!
- Fetch data from any SQL database or REST API you have access to
- Users can display results of predefined queries in Confluence pages with a simple macro (and, if permitted, adjust parameters)
- Maintain security by controlling access to sensitive information
- Use templating mechanism and charts API for custom visualization
- Add results to the Confluence search
- Cache results to minimize traffic to your datasource
- Change parameters dynamically with forms or URL parameters
- Read the Getting Started and tutorials
- Browse through the documentation
- Need help? Raise a ticket at our ServiceDesk
- Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Privacy and security