Bitbucket Command Line Interface (CLI)
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Automate, Integrate, Migrate: Everything Bitbucket
Automate all your tasks
Say goodbye to tedious, manual work. Automate hundreds of different tasks with simple commands, so you can save time and create standardized, scalable processes.
Integrate all your tools
Orchestrate actions between Bitbucket and third-party apps or data sources. Go from Bitbucket to a database, to a file, to Slack — the possibilities are endless.
Migrate all your data
Automatically move massive amounts of data to and from Bitbucket, databases, files, and more. Turn a week’s worth of work into quick, simple actions that are executed in seconds.
*This app was formerly a Bob Swift app.
- Perform complex admin or operational tasks with powerful actions across Atlassian (and other) apps
- Incorporate the same power into scripts to simplify and extend them
- Use external data from CSV files, databases, and other apps to do bulk operations
- Recall and discover actions with Command Builder, an intuitive text-based UI that helps you build commands faster
- Review a log of previous actions in a readable JSON file
- Also available for Jira, Confluence, and Bamboo
To get started:
- Follow the instructions in the installation tab to install the app.
- Share the link to the Atlassian CLI client with your users so they can download it to their desktop.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security