Notifyr - Notifications for Bitbucket
Receive detailed email notifications when code in your Bitbucket Projects, Repositories, and Branches is updated
Choose what is essential for your process
You can choose when to receive notifications. It's possible to watch an entire project or be as detailed as a specific branch or path within your code.
Changes included in your email notification
You don't have to leave your inbox to see the changes in the code. A diff is included in the notification to give you a clear picture of what has changed.
Share with many
With the included repository hook you can send notifications to users and mailing lists outside of Bitbucket. The hook can be configured to be as detailed as you prefer.
Notifyr - Notifications for Bitbucket enables your team to quickly:
- Keep track of changes in important code
- Get notified when branches and tags are created
- Create repository hooks for notifications to i.e. mailings lists
Some happy customers include: Google, SpaceX, Visa, Apple, InnoGames
Notifyr's key features:
- HTML notifications including changed files
- Option to include file diff in the notifications
- Notifications are sent when changes are pushed to Bitbucket
- Notifications on branch/tag creation
- Notifications on Pull request creation and merging
- Highly configurable repository hook to send notifications to i.e. mailing lists
- Change the notification templates to fit your organizations' requirements
Try Notifyr today!
Your feedback is highly appreciated
Privacy and security
With the notification helper an admin can check if a user is or isn't receiving notification and why!