Annotate existing images or embed new SVG based graphics
Just click/hover an existing image macro to see the new Scribbles! option.
Powered by [svg-edit|https://code.google.com/p/svg-edit/] a rich open-source editor.
But original SVG layers are maintained for future updates!
Provides a rich SVG editor embedded in wiki pages. Can be used to annotate existing images or add new graphics.
Exports a .png for all images for display across browsers.
Edward A Webb provides support for this app.
Version 0.2 • Confluence Server 4.0 - 6.4.3 • Released 2014-08-08
Support through Confluence 5.6
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate confluence-scribbles via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older confluence-scribbles versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.