- We completely redesigned the plugin interface following the latest trends dictated by Atlassian products.
- For your convenience, working with checklists, we added "Drag and Drop". Just drag the item above if it seems more important to you.
- JQL-functions for searching issues with your cheklists: allItemsDone(), allItemsUndone(), todoItem("»).
- Validators for workflows: «all done validator», «all items are without status», «all items have status validator», "all mandatory done validator».
- ToDo's are now displayed on scrum and kanban boards in Issue Detail View.
- Now the statuses are visible in Confluence when using a JIRA issue filter.
- Bug: Manage Status Long Page Load - Fixed.
- Bug: When exporting issues from Jira, now the checklist is displayed correctly.
- Version 4.0.1 • Released 2019-08-22 • Supported By Mail.Ru Group • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Today you can set special custom collections of statuses for each project or custom todo field.
- Also we have added mandatorily options: For Example, you can check todo to complete, if one of required options in ToDo is not resolved, issue cannot be resolved too.
- Additional options to configure ToDo: - Nobody can modify ToDo List if default value is set (true/false)- Only reporter can modify ToDo List (true/false)- Show ToDo Lists on activity issue tab (true/false)- Show ToDo Lists panel on issue page (true/false)
- Added statuses of checkbox options
- Added migration from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.mytodo/server/overview
- Added ability to show todo custom field as panel.
- Version 22.214.171.124 • Released 2017-11-21 • No Vendor Support • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)No release notes.
Fix JS bugs
Follow bugs were fixed:
- As a user I want plugin to update a custom field list for existent issues when adding or deleting values from custom field default value;
- As a user I want to bulk edit custom field list using Jira bulk edit;
- It is not possible to delete just added ToDo item on create issue page.