As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Manage labels definitions and force users to select predefined ones
Select labels from directory
With this plugin you can force users to select labels from their predefined lists. Adding new labels to a page is still an option
Apply rules to label's dictionary
Let's say you have two label's dictionaries, A and B. With Labels Cage you can set minimum and maximum numbers of selected by user labels for both dictionaries separately
Manage labels inside space or make them global
To give more power to labels, you can mark any label's dictionary as global. It means that global list of labels is managed in one place and is common for all spaces!
#1 in managing labels in Atlassian Confluence!
- Are you worried of dramatic growth of labels amount?
- Do you want apply naming standard to labels?
- Is there problem with searching over long named labels?
- "SampleLabel", "sample-label" and "labelSample" are not the same for your search, are they?
If above questions are familiar, you should definitely try Labels Cage plugin. It will help you keep control on labels inside your Atlassian Confluence.
With this plugins you can:
- Create predefined lists of labels
- Make such list common for all spaces
- Bring permissions to labels management
- Add min and max rules to label's lists
Read more in documentation.