- [AC-22] Introduce Allowlist term (inclusive naming conventions)
- [AC-23] Support for Personal Access Token (Confluence 7.9+) and Hardened REST API
- [AC-24] Implement JSON download list
- [AC-25] Confluence 7.11, 7.12 and 7.13 Compatibility
- all REST Endpoint URLs and parameters have changed:See the v3.4.0 Advanced Codeblocks REST API documentation for all details. All old URLs perform a HTTP 302 redirect to new URLs. If your REST Clients follow redirects, you will not have a breaking change.