Delegated Project Creator for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Empower trusted users to create or request their own Jira projects based on admin-defined templates
Build templates for common project configurations
Jira admins can create predefined project templates with commonly requested settings for components, versions, permissions, screens, notifications, priority, and everything else you'd expect in a project.
Create and request new projects from templates
Once an admin delegates permission to select users and groups, those trusted users can easily and safely create or request their own preconfigured projects in a few simple steps using admin-defined templates.
Prepopulate issues in a project with issue schemes
Using issue schemes, admins can preconfigure a set of issues that can be added to any project template. When a project is created or requested from that project template, it is populated with all the relevant issues.
- Build predefined project templates for commonly requested project configurations
- Empower users and groups to create and request new projects from admin-defined templates
- Standardize project settings across your team
- Create projects with relevant issues pre-populated from admin-configured issue schemes
- View a detailed history of all requested and created projects
- Use REST endpoints to interact with the app remotely from the command line
- Combine with Agile Board Template Builder to add Jira board templates to project templates and delegate board creation
- German language support added in v3.8
- Check out the Data Center version of this app — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Try Delegated Project Creator today!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security