Delegated Project Creator for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Empower your trusted users to create or request their own Jira projects based on admin-defined project templates
Build templates for common project configurations
Jira admins can create predefined project templates with commonly requested settings for issues, notifications, roles, components, versions, and everything else you'd expect in a project.
Create and request new projects from templates
Once an admin delegates permission to select users and groups, those trusted users can easily and safely create or request their own preconfigured projects in a few simple steps using admin-defined templates.
Prepopulate issues in a project with issue schemes
Using issue schemes, admins can preconfigure a set of issues that can be added to any project template. When a project is created or requested from that project template, it is populated with all the relevant issues.
- Build predefined project templates for commonly requested project configurations
- Empower users and groups to create and request new projects from admin-defined templates
- Standardize project settings across your team
- Create projects with relevant issues pre-populated from admin-configured issue schemes
- Maintain visibility into created projects by viewing the project creation report
- Toggle project templates on or off when your needs change
- Define standard questions that users must answer during the project request process
- Trigger email notifications to stay informed of newly created projects, requested projects, and other key project updates
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Try Delegated Project Creator today!
Privacy and security
Delegated Project Creator for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application