Powerful, intuitive Jira reports and metrics for managers
Powerful, intuitive Jira reports and metrics for managers
Track issue trends, inter-project links, work logged and multi-project metrics. Create rich charts with results sliced by any combination of issue fields for detailed analysis.
Browse the Reports directory by use case for dozens of ready-to-run reports that track service performance, team performance, issue lifecycles and more.
Customize and save reports to share with team members, include on Jira dashboards and in Confluence, export to PDF or Excel, and re-run with a single click.
Arsenale® Dataplane™ delivers powerful, intuitive Jira reports for managers, allowing you to reach back in time and look at historical trends, the timing of transitions, and project and team performance.
Arsenale Dataplane reporting for Jira provides:
- Powerful Built-in Reports: track issue trends, work logged and much more
- Customize and Save Reports: build your own directory of customized reports that can be run with a single click
- Subscribe to Reports: automatically run and email reports on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule
- Report Sharing: give other team members the ability to run and copy your customized reports
- Dashboard Gadgets: display Dataplane reports as gadgets on your Jira dashboards
- Leverage Jira Search Filters and JQL: use existing Jira search filters or custom JQL for targeted results
- Export to PDF, CSV and Excel
In English, German and Japanese.
Thank you Janos! We're thrilled that you've included Dataplane on your list of must-have Jira apps.
Thank you for this nice feedback Kristin. We're happy to help.
We're glad you've had a smooth onboarding experience with Dataplane reporting. One of our goals with Dataplane is to make generating sophisticated and useful Jira reports as simple as possible, for all types of Jira users and without the need for everyone to become a data analyst or Excel guru. If you haven't seen it yet, our Quick Start Guide is a great resource to share with team members new to the product. And as you start building your own library of custom reports and metrics, our User Guide and Solutions Guide will give you even more ideas of what Dataplane is capable of. Please let us know if we can be of help.
György- Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with Dataplane and our support team.
|10 users$10||25 users$350||50 users$700||100 users$1,250||250 users$2,250||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Arsenale is a Top Vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.4.2-jira8 • Jira Server 8.0.0 - 8.2.4 • Released 2019-04-25
- Fixed error "Could not create the list of Tempo fields" that blocked Dataplane indexing on MySQL Jira instances with Tempo Timesheets installed.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Arsenale Dataplane - Jira Reports via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Arsenale Dataplane - Jira Reports. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Arsenale Dataplane - Jira Reports begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Arsenale Dataplane - Jira Reports versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.