Project Configurator for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Import and export Jira data and configurations
Stage, approve, and push Jira changes live
Project Configurator automates the process of manually copying Jira projects and configurations. Specify whether to export/import only specific configurations or complete projects (configuration and data).
Export & import Jira Service Management objects
Test changes to internal or customer-facing Jira Service Management projects in a staging environment by exporting and importing Jira Service Management Projects or configurations.
Detect errors and disable changes
Simulate imports to identify and resolve potential issues before completing the import. Disable some changes from the report directly.
Project Configurator (PC) is an easy-to-use Jira import and export tool that provides foundational insights for your organization.
Wondering how this app compares to one of our other apps, Configuration Manager for Jira (CMJ)?
We recommend CMJ over Project Configurator when…
- You prioritize in-app safeguards that protect your instance health. CMJ prevents certain changes from being made to help protect instance health.
- You want the benefits of Power Admin and Integrity Check, which are included with CMJ.
- You need to move app data. Many more apps are integrated with CMJ than Project Configurator.
- Speed is a factor - CMJ is 10x faster than Project Configurator.
- You want to transform or edit configurations directly from the app UI.
- You need a cloud version of the app
Contact our Support team who will help you choose the right app for your team.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security