- Cloud Migration Assistance
Turn your complex XSD schemas into visualized and readable documentation
Easily set up XSD Viewer by uploading your XSD schema to Confluence. Visualize XSD schemas in either diagrams or tables listing all elements, types, restrictions and descriptions.
Easy to understand schemas
Create easy to read diagrams from your XML schema definitions. Help the reader to understand the structure of the XML schema.
Configure intelligible tables
Generate tables to detail elements. Add a structured table to your documentation with the additional information from your XML schema.
In combination with our Git for Confluence app you can even automate your documentation and keep it up to date while making changes to your XSD Schema.
How does it work?
- Try out Git for Confluence
- Synchronize your XSD file from Git as an attachment to your Confluence page
- Configure the XSD Viewer for Confluence to use this page attachment
And you're done!
Need help setting up XSD Viewer? Contact us at email@example.com.
Privacy and security
XSD Viewer integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application