Automated Log Work for Jira
Never enter worklogs manually again. Track time seamlessly and precisely
Keep work time seamlessly accurate
Set general settings for all projects or for individual project.
Select "Manual" or "Automatic" mode, configure simultaneous timers, enable app for selected projects, select working days, etc.
Start or pause issue timer from an issue view
In "Manual" and "Automatic" mode press "Start Timer" button to start work timer.
Press "Stop Timer" button to log automatically calculated work time.
Use "Pause Timer" to stop counting work time.
Powerful worklog report with data export
Easy and powerful report. Detailed and fast summary of time spent on projects for you and your team. Export data to create your own reports. Restrict access to reports and reports data with global and project permissions
Automated Log Work tracks and reports work time precisely and seamlessly.
- supports NextGen projects
- precisely daily track work time
- generate and share work time report for your team with respect to global, project permissions
- start, stop, pause timers
- use manual or automatic mode with daily tracking
- sophisticated configuration
- single timer modes to start/stop timer with a single click
- report data export to Excel
- log work time on behalf of other user
- daily timers for daily automatic work time logging
Automated Log Work offers "Manual" and "Automatic" modes.
In "Automatic" mode time tracking is integrated with Jira workflow actions. Simply change issue states and enjoy automatically tracked work time. Simple configuration when timers should stop/start/pause for each project.
In "Manual" mode, use Start,Stop,Pause buttons with automated calculated worked time value.
Tempo and Timesheets alternative. Tracked time is saved to Jira Worklog.
Privacy and security
Automated Log Work for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Timers list with actions and ability to edit/add comment (global, per project or for current user)